Saturday, February 28, 2015

I will take a moment to explain the fudge and egg combo for brunch. We had a very late breakfast of cinnamon rolls. I have never before in my life turned down a cinnamon roll. So the fact that I stared them down, walked away and had an egg was a MAJOR achievement. But let's be honest. The reason I was able to not eat them was because I knew I had fudge in the freezer.

But that is the beauty of this diet. I can eat such yummy treats like fudge. If this was a diet that required me to give up all sweets, I would have failed the first week. The only reason I am still going strong is that I can eat a sweet every day. Hopefully I don't, but just knowing that I can helps tremendously.

There is ice cream in the freezer for while we are snowed in today and tomorrow. I already have a plan.

Cookie Dough Shake (FP)


And yes, it tastes as yummy as it sounds. And it is the only thing I have found to compete with ice cream cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment