Sunday, March 1, 2015

S-Biscuits

I, like Leah, have been able to mostly resist all off-plan food items because I know there is always something comparable and delicious that is on-plan.

Case in point: Biscuits.

This recipe was surprisingly good when you use a good pat of butter and maybe a little smear of sugar free fruit spread. It was especially delicious with a mouthful of fried eggs and sausage.

Mine turned out more like flat bread than biscuits because I did not beat my egg whites and refrigerate the dough for a full 20 minutes. Next time I won't take shortcuts.

The husband and kids liked them as well...and the boys aren't big on almond flour.

S Breakfast Menu:

Almond flour biscuits (link above)
fried egg
sausage patty

1 comment:

  1. They look good. I still have not purchased any almond flour, just using blended old fashioned oats since they are cheaper. But I think my THM purchase for this month might be some new flour.

    ReplyDelete