Tuesday, March 24, 2015

my must-haves

I am terrible at staying on plan when I travel. Ask Anna, I can't stop at a Braum's without either getting a milkshake or almost having a mental breakdown. I give a hearty amen to keeping a baggy of peanuts with you, the laughing cow cheese and keeping a batch of skinny chocolate in the freezer.

For me, it seems that every time I go to the grocery store I buy more Greek yogurt, cottage cheese and frozen berries. Reed and I both love the Frozen Yogurt on pg 376 and the Cottage Berry Whip on pg 379. It is so quick to make, satisfies my ice cream cravings and since it is S or E or FP, I can have it any time!

I made a batch of Slim Belly Jelly today pg 411. I mixed some with my Greek yogurt after lunch and it was so delicious. I can't wait to try it on some toasted Ezekiel bread. It wasn't difficult to make and made a full quart so I think it is going to last me a while.


1 comment: